Junior Cash Manager
Business Support – Stockholm
We’re looking for a Junior Cash Manager to join our Treasury team. Here, you’ll play a key part in ensuring the day to day business of the company as well as its subsidiary iZettle Capital.
Business, but not as usual
Delivering world class products and experiences for our customers means that our customers must be fully confident in our ability to execute. This is where you come in. By managing everything from client funds, direct debit mandates, invoice matching, etc. you will be at the heart of our core business and the daily cash flows. Processes you’ll make your own include:
- Daily reconsolidation and management of the core cash flows of the company
- Daily management of the portfolio of Merchant Cash Advances, the company’s funding proposition for small business around the world
- Setting up and managing the direct debit connections to our merchants
- Managing our Treasury Back Office in settlement of derivatives and financial assets
You’ll be based in the Stockholm office, reporting into our Group Treasurer. As you’ll partner with and support all of our markets, some travel will be required from time to time (lucky you!)
We hire people. Not CVs.
Managing all of the above takes strong problem solving and communication skills. You’ll need to be organized and have a strong sense of responsibility to succeed in the role. You’ll make sure we stay true to our values in all you deliver and won’t be afraid to raise your hand when you see the room for improvement. To succeed in the role believe that you have:
- Proven experience in managing cash flows
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- A creative mindset with a thirst for innovation and the ability to think outside of the box
- Understanding of various account types and payment types in the EU
- Real passion to help the small business around the world to grow and prosper
- Strong drive and sense of responsibility combined with endless curiosity
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!