Engineering & IT – Stockholm
We’re looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Tech Department. You will be the crucial bridge between development and operations where you will continue to build and operate our infrastructure environment.
Go where the people speak your language
Security is crucial in your daily work, since we handle financial data and have to comply to PCI-DSS rules and regulations.
All in all, you'll be a part of a young, agile and modern company that always strives for better and more reliable technical solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure that our systems run smooth, troubleshooting any problems and solving them permanently
- Working closely with our tech teams and manage the operation and infrastructure requests
- Playing an important part in bringing our operations team to the next level.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone with a curious mind, that continuously wants to learn new technologies. You have a great interest for infrastructure and operations. Furthermore, you possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization. As an easy going and self-motivated person you'll be joining a small team of committed colleagues who are working to change and democratize the payments world.
The skills you need to succeed
- Linux experience
- Relevant education and degree.
- Programming, backend (Scripting languages/object oriented)
- Automation skills and experience
Nice to have
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Amazon experience
- Nosql database (ex Cassandra) skills
- Web application firewall knowledge
- Experience working with PCI-DSS compliant infrastructures
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!