Engineering & IT – Stockholm
We are looking for experienced Android Developers to join our Tech Department. You will be part of an autonomous cross-functional team and together we will enable merchants from all around the world to take payments and grow their businesses!
Our groundbreaking Android app has truly made an impression on the mobile payments market since we first released the product back in 2012.
We're dedicated to deliver a product that our users can depend on and love to use. There are always new features to be developed, new technologies to try out and new problems to tackle. We're constantly revisiting previous solutions to improve what we already have and learn from past mistakes and pick up new things along the way.
Go where the people speak your language
As an Android Developer you will play an important part in helping to set the technical vision for our Android products, design and implement features of all sizes and drive key architectural decisions, together with the whole team.
Would you like to have a lot to say in the direction of the product and taking the pride of building it?
Your responsibilities will include:
- An opportunity to contribute on every aspect of our app, from UI animations and user experience, down to peripheral hardware integrations.
- You will discuss technical solutions with the rest of your team, and at the end of the day we'll build and ship amazing software to our users.
The skills you need to succeed
- A deep understanding of modern Android development and experience with Android development tools;
- Knowledge on how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java or Kotlin;
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- You enjoy a dynamic, collaborative environment and prefer to create great products together with your team;
- You have released at least one app or have a side project that you can tell us about.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!