Engineering & IT - Stockholm
We are looking for a Web Developer that wants to help millions of small businesses all over the world succeed. Today we are 15+ web developers at iZettle and we want to become more! We love to explore new technologies! We have a passionate, open and friendly culture. We're constantly reviewing our work, learning from each other, and sharing our knowledge.
Go where the people speak your language
Together with your team, you will solve any problem. Meaning that you will choose the technologies, what and how to develop, maintain and where to host it. You will have frequent interaction with other teams, working with some of the best engineers. For us, it's crucial to have a mindset of constant progress.
You will work with a life-changing product for small businesses all around the world, with hundreds of thousands of users. This, by helping our merchants to grow their business and therefore building a more democratic world.
What we are working with:
- TypeScript, Elm and Ruby. The latter is something we’re moving away from, but we still have some code in Ruby.
- Frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, MobX, RxJS, Express, Koa.
We’ve two major web products, our public website and our logged in view - the Portal. Currently we’re looking for new colleagues for multiple of our teams. More importantly, what do you want to work with? Maybe in one of these teams?
- Advance - Offer capital to our customers so that they can expand their business
- Acquisition - Working with conversions. What call to action works the best?
- Store insight - Data and statistics helping our customers understand their business
- Store front - Managing the product inventory is important for every business
- Merchant marketing - Work with React Native and help our customers create online ads
- Remote sales - Allow our customers customer to pay by alternative means like invoices and pay by link.
- Web Marketing. Make our public website the best it can be!
As a web developer at iZettle you will get to:
- Design, implement, debug and maintain services with a high degree of autonomy
- Work on interesting problems together with talented peers in cross-functional agile teams
- Experiment and learn about design, technology and processes
More importantly, we would love to know what you want to work with.
We hire people. Not CVs.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!