Technical Product Manager
Product – Edinburgh
Tech Product Manager
Product | Edinburgh
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to work closely with both our Product Team and Engineering team in Edinburgh. You’ll be responsible for technical and integration products, including the following as examples:
- Open API’s
- Inbound integrations
- Technical/structural implementations (e.g. Digital signatures)
Go where the people speak your language
As a Technical Product Manager you’ll be part of a cross functional team, managing the bridge between our product and engineering team. You’ll be heavily involved in working with our Engineering and Product teams, from daily stand ups with engineers to creating and managing product roadmaps. You will:
- Specify technical tasks and authoring of user stories
- Document technical implementations
- Participate in product planning and communications / syncs with developments in the main app and back office
- Create and develop data to evaluate usage and success of iZettle Pro
We hire People. Not CVs
Managing all of the above takes strong problem solving and communication skills. You’ll need to be organised and genuinely passionate about our company. You’ll know how to manage technical products across multiple teams and stakeholders and will have the kind of attitude that gets everyone on board. You will have :
- Proven ability to liaise with tech teams locally and remotely
- Proven ability to liaise with external product teams and technical teams
- Ensuring alignment of API’s across all engineering teams and offices
- Ability to report to key external and internal stakeholders about timescales
- Be able to understand the architecture and technical decisions being made by our various squads
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!