Head of Group Control
Business Support – Stockholm
Please note! In this recruitment we are working together with the recruitment agency Blaq. If you are interested in this position, please apply via Blaq through the link below. Please note that you cannot apply for the role via Teamtailor.
iZettle is looking for a highly analytical and motivated Head of Group Control to our Stockholm office to join our finance team. Based on a thorough understanding of financial control and analysis of high transaction volume and rapidly growing businesses, combined with strong drive and communication skills, you will have the opportunity to continue the development of the controlling function and have a great impact on the business and its success in meeting financial objectives.
Business, but not as usual
- A manager role, report directly to the CFO and work closely with senior executive management
- Leader of the Financial Planning and Analysis activities throughout the Group
- Monthly analysis and reporting of results to management and the Board
- Financial projections and modelling to serve as basis for decision making and company valuation
- Provide insight and recommendation for actions to management and other stake holders throughout the organization with clear objective to drive top line revenues as well as control costs
- Prepare presentations for management, board meetings and investor meetings
- A university degree in finance, accounting or economics
- A proven successful track record within Financial Planning, Analysis and Controlling
- Proven leadership capabilities as this is a manager role where you will have team responsibility
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant working experience, ideally within Financial, Fin-Tech or E-commerce type of business
We hire people. Not CVs.
We are looking for a self-driven, social and thorough person. The right candidate for this key role likes to balance between getting your hands dirty and high level strategic planning and group coordination.
We think that a successful candidate is high paced, passionate, driven and ambitious with excellent communication skills. You are quality minded with an eye to detail and highly analytical with the ability to see the big picture and spot trends and anomalies. Fluent in Swedish and English: additional languages always welcome.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
We’re not a bank. We’re iZettle.
iZettle has a single mission: to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. We do this by building brilliant commerce solutions, the kind of FinTech products that empower small business owners and make the world a better place. We’re made up of more than 500 people from over 50 nations and there’s room for plenty more. At iZettle, your ideas can have an impact on every part of our company and even the wider economy. Want to be a part of it all?
Bring your talent to our attention.
Please note! In this recruitment we are working together with the recruitment agency Blaq. If you are interested in this position, please apply via Blaq through this link below. Please note that you cannot apply for the role via Teamtailor. https://www.blaq.se/jobb/69047...