iZettle Pro Coordinator, Mexico
Sales - Mexico DF
We’re looking for a iZettle Pro Coordinator to join iZettle in Mexico City. You will play an essential part in the growth of the country by acquiring new accounts and developing them to this amazing ePOS.
You will initially be responsible for out bounding by identifying and qualifying leads with the prospect of moving to a full ‘closing’ sales role within the next 6 - 12 months. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the business’ sales function and work closely with iZettle Pro Manager. You will be contributing to a successful sales team and will help take the company to the next level. The ideal candidate will have previous outbound sales experience and have previously worked in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Provide customers with information on how to use the iZettle Pro and iZettle Go App.
- You will work towards monthly targets that match team goals.
- Create Contacts and accounts.
- Making demos on calls, meetings and videoconferences.
- You will develop an understanding of izettle & how to position us in our respective market.
- Increase the number of converted accounts.
- Ensure the delivery of the objectives and KPIs set by the headquarters.
- Contribute to overall Mexico objectives.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar.
- Experience in hospitality, sales or commercial roles
- Preference experience with other ePOS or POS (Point of Sale)
- Comfortable in a high growth and ever changing environment.
- Essential knowledge of mobile devices and their platform (iOS, Android)
- Flexible and independent worker, enthusiastic.
- Genuine passion for sales & service and a “get it done” mentality
- Excellent negotiation and people skills
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!