Business Development Manager Western Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico
Sales – Mexico DF
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join iZettle in Guadalajara. You will play an essential part in the growth of the country by acquiring new key accounts and managing and developing existing relationships with large customers.
further developing the Guadalajara & Western Mexico market by:
* Key accounts acquisition: End-to-end responsibility for the sales cycle, including identifying potential key accounts, meetings, and guiding them in the sign-up process.
* Key account management: Dedicated account management, training employee staff, implementing our system for the customer and maintaining a healthy relationship with our core users.
* Business development: Develop local partnerships with associations, events and other businesses that can complement our product in order to acquire new merchants.
* Manage a team of salespeople to grow iZettle's footprint in the region.
* Contribute to overall Mexico objectives
Who you are
* Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
* Experience in hospitality, sales or commercial roles
* Comfortable in a high growth and ever changing environment
* Flexible and independent worker with high energy and motivation (hunter)
* Technical affinity and/or a solid understanding of the card and payment industry
* Genuine passion for sales & service and a “get it done” mentality
* Excellent negotiation and people skills
* Fluent in both English and Spanish.
The person we’re looking for is a passionate and results-oriented problem solver. You will be our main representative in the Guadalajara & Western Mexico market with great responsibility, and will also work closely with your international colleagues.
Therefore you are a team player and not afraid to act on many levels, from finding new customers and partners to strategic discussions with managers and training the staff of new customers.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!