Marketing Lead UK
London | Start Date: ASAP
Having world class products is great but to continue our growth we need to be known far and wide – this is where the Marketing Lead comes in. We're looking for a dynamic and curious person to bring , passion, business acumen, innovation and focus on performance and results to the marketing team.
You will be working closely with your Marketing and Commercial colleagues to drive revenue growth by generating quality leads and growing the sales pipeline with focus on impact and ROI. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast growing company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth.
Reporting in to the Global Marketing Management Lead and working alongside the wider Marketing and Sales Teams, this is a key role and requires a proven self-starter with strong experience in managing marketing and demand generation projects and deep understanding of digital marketing in an international B2B environment. The desire to work for a fun, fast-paced company with constant change and on an amazing growth trajectory is essential.
What you’ll Do
- Develop the country marketing strategy and plan, based on company strategy and central marketing strategy, in close collaboration with your Marketing and Commercial colleagues.
- Develop and optimise the lead generation strategy for our product portfolio and align this with other marketing and sales activities.
- Set targets for, track and improve customer acquisition and activation campaign performance (e.g. CPA, LTV and ROI).
- Plan, execute and evaluate marketing initiatives and lead generation campaigns vs targets.
- Plan for, set targets and develop business cases with budget asks for online and certain key offline marketing and demand generation activities.
- Work with the creative, digital and CRM teams to improve traffic, lead conversion rates and retention.
- Work on the preparation of sales enablement materials such as case studies & ROI analysis for customers adopting iZettle.
We hire people. Not CVs
To be successful in the role you’ll be comfortable working in a fast paced and often unpredictable environment. To get our attention, you’ll have the following...
- A proven track record from a similar B2B marketing role with focus on demand generation and customer acquisition marketing.
- An integrated marketing mindset, with the ability to understand the interplay between brand building activity and performance marketing, and the balance between marketing channels.
- The ability to support both inbound and outbound demand generation activities.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM with the knowledge and ability to act on that insight and adjust demand generation strategies to meet goals.
- Experience working as a true partner with Sales to deliver shared goals.
- A track record of understanding and briefing creatives on data-driven targeted marketing assets.
- Experience in managing budget and paid campaigns.
- Be a natural at and love collaborating with others to come up with, impactful programs with high ROI.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Hugely motivated by achieving metrics (leads volume, revenue, profit, ROI etc).
- Thrive in fast paced and constantly changing environments. Bringing a pragmatic mindset.
- Enjoy focusing on the big picture, whilst ensuring all details are aligned.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and work across strategic thinking and planning as well as the execution of marketing plans. For you no project is too big or too small.
- Strong knowledge of, and passion for the financial services arena, and new technology within this space is meriting.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
We are iZettle
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. In 2018 our story got more exciting when we joined the PayPal family this has enabled us to continue to grow and help support small business across the world. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re almost 700 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.