Marketing Specialist - Acquisition
We are hiring an Acquisition Specialist to work directly with the Head of Marketing in Brazil. This person will be responsible for making sure that all acquisition flow, specially the on-line campaign, is set up and executed in the optimal way based on previous learnings combined with company objectives.
This person will work together with the teams at the headquarters to develop marketing automation in Brazil to drive an amazing customer experience, increase conversions establishing more engagement from new customers. This position requires the candidate to act as both a strategist as well as a hands-on executer. You should possess a deep understanding of acquisition strategy and some experience with Pardot or similar tool, including but not limited to, lead management, cross channel marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, reporting and analytics.
This is a key role within the cross functional business, where leadership, ownership, accountability, creativity and passion are demanded.
· Understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders and translate these into effective strategies/setups to improve prospects and conversion.
· Develop effective creative LPs to guarantee qualified leads.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Optimize the customer journey to increase conversion rates and ensure customer engagement.
· Develop nurture streams designed to measure and increase results.
· Measure and report performance of all Pardot marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s).
- Solid experience in creating and reporting multi-channel campaigns
- Solid Experience in creating data selections and segmenting audiences
- Solid Experience in analyze the competitor movements and propose new offers/campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and SQL, is desirable
- Solid experience in creating customer journeys
- Business vision and analytical skills;
- You easily collaborate with global, and cross functional teams
- You can work autonomously, and you are a problem solver
- You are able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics/businesses.
- Experience using email marketing or automation software – Ideally Pardot and Marketing Cloud
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionized mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English