Technical Business Domain Manager
As Technical Business Domain Manager you will own the high level roadmap and related internal stakeholder dialog for a number of implementation and integration initiatives aiming to empower our customer facing teams. You need to be a leader and a coach - inspiring, coordinating, structured and catalysing. At all times understanding and representing both the developers and your stakeholders - driving the dialog on prioritisation. Creating clarity and enabling efficient decision making is key.
You will be working closely with business stakeholders, Application Managers, and the Salesforce and Integration teams to ensure that the business strategy is reflected in the prioritization of technical improvement initiatives. You will also be interacting with Technical Product Managers for iZettle internal platforms to ensure you have the full picture of data flows and analytics related to your domain.
Business, but not as usual...
- Know your users: Your mission is to help business stakeholders improve the experience for our end customers. To do this, you need to understand the internal iZettle users and platform stakeholders as well as our merchant customers. You will take in the individual needs of teams and users within iZettle to build use cases and translate them into prioritised high-level initiatives for our roadmaps.
- Communication: You own the definition, boundary and plan for your domain. You need to bridge any gaps between experts in the platform teams and stakeholders. You know how to do this for teams and stakeholders distributed over several locations.
- Vision, strategy and prioritization: We need iZettle to be as efficient and innovative as possible. High quality, constantly improving and compliant platforms helps enable that innovation. You will drive the roadmaps and the stakeholder dialog about technical vision, direction and strategy. Help ensure the team’s sprints and backlogs are correctly managed and prioritised.
- Grow yourself and your colleagues: You should have the self-confidence and insight to bring in ideas from yourself as well as others, and be prepared to change when preconditions change. This job is an ever ongoing journey of dialog, discovery and learning with technical experts and other stakeholders.
- Some travel is required in this role as it involves engaging with teams in several different locations.
The skills that set you apart...
- Rock solid experience from working with business solutions including third party platforms and integrations.
- Knowledge about and interest in Customer Relationship Management essential concepts and processes.
- Product and/or project management experience working with agile teams.
- Master degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Systems thinking, you should care for exploring and clarifying how things work - both in our systems and in our organisation.
- Experience with high-speed product and/or platform development in a growing organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong technical understanding and experience with metrics-driven work.
- Exceptional communication (spoken/written English) and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to engineers, business people and partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and happy to work in a team environment. Ability to coach and inspire platform specialists to deliver towards common goals
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!