Title: Brand & Creatives Manager
Area: Marketing | Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are hiring a Brand and Creatives Manager to work directly with the Head of Marketing in Brazil. This person will be responsible for reviewing our brand positioning, develop and implement all the projects and activities related to communication from the marketing plan.
Build our brand on social and beyond
The candidate needs to have solid experience in brand building, digital and off-line marketing and performance, with good business acumen. We are looking for a real results-oriented professional with experience in interpreting consumer, cultural, and macro-economic trends, audience and data insights and translating into meaningful marketing initiatives with substantial results. And you should also have experience in devising, creating, executing, and tracking across paid, earned and owned marketing to drive key brand metrics.
This is a key role within the cross functional business, where leadership, ownership, accountability, creativity and passion is demanded.
The candidate will also have the challenge of managing and developing the communications team.
· Study the segment, competitors and review the company's brand positioning
· Develop and implement communication projects with tactical deployment and KPIs for all relevant channels to achieve the business plan
· Develop and lead the right partners to implement the marketing plan and guarantee goals and results achievement (creative, content partners, performance agencies, PR agencies, events, measurement tools / platforms)
· Understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders and translate these into effective creative campaigns
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute and optimize several local campaigns per quarter to deliver measurable results as determined by stakeholder goals
· Ensure that all local activity is linked directly to brand
· Oversee the ongoing conversation with consumers, using social media and other content and social impact initiatives
· Work closely with the growth/performance marketing, product and sales teams to ensure complementary efforts that drive growth at all stages of the consumer funnel
The skills you need to succeed
- Solid experience in brand repositioning and brand building
- Solid experience in digital marketing with brands/categories that has performance as the main KPI
- Knowledge of the financial segment and fintechs are desirable
- Business vision and analytical skills
- Ability to bring and develop good partners / suppliers
- Collaborate with global and cross functional teams
- Work autonomously and bee a problem solver
- Able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics/businesses
- Proficient in keynote, powerpoint, excel; adobe design, suite/photoshop knowledge or similar, is a plus
- Have overseen and led the buying process of media, including online and offline channels, and have knowledge of SEM/SEO strategies
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English