Title: Communication Analyst
Area: Marketing | Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are hiring a Communication Analyst to work directly with our Brand and Creatives Manager in Brazil. This person will be responsible for implementing communication & media plan for acquisition, product and CRM strategies and support business performance management.
Build our brand on social and beyond
The candidate needs to have a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit as well as good communication skills. The person should have passion on creating content for social networks, performance campaigns and inbound marketing.
· Develop content for online and offline communications
· Briefing and follow up with agencies
· Guarantee the SLAs for all the agencies/partners
· Follow-up all communications evolution and provide hypothesis of possible changes
· Support to business areas with communication and media strategies to leverage results
· Team support for events. This may include space assurance, presentations, event outreach strategies, material creation
· Participation in marketing planning, being responsible for monitoring the execution
· Check performance and suggest improvements to offline and CRM campaigns
· Budget control and reporting
The skills you need to succeed
- Have solid communication skills to coordinate the creation of assets and content: good writing, aesthetic sense, critical sense, tuned in trends and market news
- Knowledge of performance media, inbound marketing and customer journey communication
- Have a strong analytical and creative mindset as well as project management skills
- Proficient in keynote, powerPoint, excel, adobe design, suite/photoshop knowledge or similar, is a plus
- Have experience on social and digital performance
- Smart, hard-working and fun-loving
- Quick learner and self-starter
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English