Make sense of big data for small businesses
You will be part of the greater hardware team and responsible for all analytics and the data strategy around hardware. The hardware team is divided into three core areas: Product, Supply and Commercial and you will be supporting all three areas. Your mission is to help the organization understand how to optimize our hardware offering with regards to the overall iZettle strategy as well as helping understand the usage of the iZettle hardware portfolio. You will bring deeper insights into our customer profiles in relation to hardware and shed light on how hardware performance can be used to acquire, activate and retain customers. With the power of Google Cloud Platform and using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, you will make sense of data to continuously improve our business and create value for iZettle.
As Data Analyst at iZettle
- You’ll partner with the hardware team leads and other stakeholders within the organisation to enable and promote data-driven decision making and provide clarity on how each team is contributing to iZettle’s success
- You’ll empower other iZettlers to use data in their work by training them and developing our data platform and making data accessible through our BI tools
- You’ll articulate and communicate actionable insights and recommendations based on data
The skills you need to succeed
While you will report into the hardware team you will also work very closely with our central analytics team, which consists of +10 analysts, as well as our data platform/engineering team. You will be at the heart of driving understanding of how our hardware business performs and be able to see your ideas and recommendations make a business impact.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have previous experience (+3 years) in using analytics to support decision-making, ideally within a fast-changing, digital environment
- You have an analytical mindset and a strong business sense, with a creative approach to scoping problems while striving to make an impact
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes product and business decisions
- You are a great communicator and you're comfortable explaining complex methods and results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have knowledge in statistics and know how to deal with random chance
- You are fluent in SQL and have programming experience
Additionally, if you have used analysis tools such as Pandas, R or SPSS, have advanced coding skills or previous exposure to senior leadership, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply!