Area: Risk | Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are looking for a driven, energetic, creative and hardworking Risk Assistant who can contribute to Risk Operations (ROPS) Brazil. You will be part of the much large global family but report directly to the iZettle Global Risk Lead. Risk Operations is responsible for anti-financial crime, loss reporting, monitoring and generally ensuring that iZettle’s financial ecosystem is safe and secure. The local ROPS Team is based in our office in Sao Paulo and works closely with our other ROPS teams based in Stockholm, London and Mexico City. ROPS works closely with compliance, legal, product teams and support in order to ensure that iZettle is protected and that we provide the best possible experience for our Brazilian users.
Make sense of big data for small businesses
The person we are looking for needs to be open minded, hardworking, reliable, easy going, team-orientated, innovative and eager to learn. This role is very operational and so we are looking for someone who has experience in the financial sector. It would be great if you have experience in one of the following industries such as: card payments, e-commerce, banking or similar. If you have what it takes, you will also get the opportunity to contribute to the development of our Anti-financial crime and risk mitigating systems.
At its core ROPS remains fast-moving and we are looking for individuals who can keep up with that pace.
Ideal candidates are highly ambitious and natural problem solvers with a personal track record that proves a passion for intense work under high pressure without losing quality.
We are looking for client-focused individuals that enjoys working in teams and enjoys multi-tasking and collaborating cross-teams. The role entails among other things:
Handling day-to-day risk operations including financial crime case management, on-boarding /underwriting and similar
- Analysing as well as optimising risk mitigating procedures and systems with a data driven / KPI-based approach
- Manage partnership relations from a risk point of view
- Investigate local suspicious user patterns and maintain close collaboration with ROPS in
- Stockholm (HQ) and London
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
The skills you need to succeed
- Excellent English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Smart, hard-working and fun-loving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hectic environment
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Strong analytical and creative mindset as well as project management skills
Attention to, and interest in, all the details behind a great risk and fraud management
- Experience from the payments industry, ideally from a position in risk operations
- Experience from hands-on fraud management in the card or e-commerce sector
- Additional language skills, preferably Spanish
- Understanding our business as well as inventing new methodologies of handling the vast amount of data we collect is key for this role
- Proficiency in SQL
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English