Senior iOS Developer – Manage team
Engineering & IT - Stockholm
We are looking for experienced iOS Developers to join our Tech Department. You will be part of the Manage team that maintains product library, one of the most important components in our point of sale app used every day by thousands of merchants all over the world.
We are dedicated to delivering a product that our users can depend on and love to use. There are always new features to develop, new technologies to try out and new challenges to tackle. We are constantly revisiting the existing solutions to improve what we already have, learn from past mistakes and pick up new things along the way.
Go where the people speak your language
As a Senior iOS Developer in the Manage team, you will play a central role in developing exciting new features and improving the existing ones, working closely with design and product teams from the earliest stages, helping shape the product and having a direct influence on the design decisions.
- Collaborating with the design and the product teams by contributing your knowledge to help them craft the best possible user experience.
- Delivering high-quality, reliable technical solutions that bring this user experience to life in collaboration with other iOS developers.
- Improving the existing technical solutions that are not up to standards.
- Having fun while doing the above things.
The Skills And Qualities You Need To Succeed
- Good knowledge of Swift.
- Understanding of functional reactive programming.
- Extensive experience with UIKit.
- Refactoring skills.
- Unit testing using XCTest.
- Proactivity, willingness to share knowledge and help colleagues.
- Determination to write quality code.
- Attention to details.
- Problem-solving skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience with UICollectionView and custom layouts.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, experience with Fastlane.
- Participation in the open-source community.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!