Activation Support Team Lead, Continental Europe
Customer Engagement | Stockholm
We are growing our business and are now looking for a Support Team Lead to join our Customer Engagement team. You will be leading a brand new international team that takes care of our users in the very beginning of their iZettle journey.
Join the friendliest faces in FinTech
At iZettle customer service our mission is to be a strong partner for our merchants in their journey of developing their small businesses. As a Team Lead of our recently created Activation Support team you will lead a team of 12 German, French and Dutch Agents that are supporting new users during their first time with iZettle. You will work hands-on with the team and support them in their everyday work. Your responsibilities will include:
- Personnel responsibility for the team members, including recruitment, on-boarding, development and retention.
- Guiding the team in their day-to-day work and assuring that KPI:s and quality standards are met
- Enabling the Agents to be successful by being committed to coaching, providing feedback, encouraging high performance and recognizing success
- Proactively identifying and following through on improvement opportunities, being willing to experiment and learn along the way
- Making sure the team is meeting their performance targets, such as e.g. Customer Satisfaction, Up Sales and Service Levels
As this is a new team, you will be able to contribute to the development of the team to a high degree. You will be based in the Stockholm office and report directly to the Support Operations Manager Continental Europe.
We hire people. Not CVs.
Managing the above means that you’re a people person. You very much enjoy working with others and strive after developing people to their full potential. Talking to others and finding the right tone comes naturally to you and you also don’t shy away from critical conversations. You are passionate about great customer service and enjoy handling the daily work of the Agents yourself.
You will be a great addition to our team if you:
- Worked in a service oriented job before
- Have proven experience in leading a team
- Are interested or even experience in Sales and how to best add value to our user’s businesses
- Have very good communication skills and are driven by working with others
- Find it easy to motivate people around you to always challenge themselves and each other
- Naturally are a positive person and are able to provide energy to the team
- Have a mindset of thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo to develop our customer service to the next level
- Enjoy working in an ever changing environment
- Are fluent in English and at least in one of the languages presented in the team (German, French or Dutch). The more the better!
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!