We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team and help us shape the future of Talent Acquisition in the payment industry. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. As the newest member of our in-house Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be a key member, facilitating an enhanced level of candidate and stakeholder experience.
Business, but not as usual
Based in our Stockholm headquarters and reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will join the Talent Acquisition function and own coordination and scheduling for all recruiting, interviewing, and hiring activities across the business. As part of the Talent Acquisition Coordination team, you will also be support projects to improve iZettle's overall Talent Acquisition tools and ways of working.
- Ensure a seamless experience for everyone involved in hiring including candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, senior leaders and your colleagues on the TA team.
- Coordinate and schedule high volumes of remote and in person interviews across all of our European locations.
- Own travel coordination for both candidates and our newly hired iZettlers.
- Coordinate ad hoc TA activities including meetings, briefs and trainings to enhance collaboration between the hiring teams and the TA team.
- General TA administration support, including making sure all our internal and external documentation is spotless.
- Support TA special initiatives and missions, including coordinating project work, team activities etc.
- Contribute to the overall Talent Acquisition team goals and ambitions; the upcoming year, we're taking it to the next level - what can you bring to the table?
We hire people. Not CVs
We're adaptive and embracive of fast change, so you'll often be working in somewhat ambiguous or evolving business situations - but you'll love the potential it brings to shape your work and the overall function. Eager to see a Talent Acquisition function evolve in real time? If you adapt easily, ideally have some experience in a matrix organisation and are interested in working with people from all over the world - join us! To be successful in this role:
- You have the ability to prioritise and use your organisational skills to make the complex easy,
- Eagle-eyed, you have keen attention to detail and can work towards tight deadlines.
- You love fast-moving, Usain Bolt, rollercoaster environments which you tackle with a combination of organisation skills and a sense of improvisation, combining accuracy and quick-thinking.
- Ideally, you have some previous experience in a coordination or administrative role.
- Love your customers? So do we! Both internally and externally, you'll champion TA's customer-focus.
- You'll be that ideal blend between a doer and a thinker: thinking one step ahead but also meticulous and creative.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enjoy high energy environments and tackle what the day brings with a good dose of humour.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!