Inbound Marketing Specialist
Marketing – São Paulo
Inbound Marketing Specialist
iZettle helps small businesses compete in a world of giants by allowing them to take secure card payments.
The fast-growing fintech was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
Our diverse team is composed of people from more than 30 countries, who use their special skills to build game-changing payment and sales tools that empower small-business owners.
Independent of our departments, we all work together - at all levels - to reach one goal: help small business owners work smarter, earn more and live better.
No matter where we are based, we are all part of a tight-knit community of go-getters. Daily, we create and maintain a productive, collaborative, fun and innovative environment. We believe in personal responsibility and teamwork and don’t let ourselves get caught up in hierarchy and bureaucracy.
We’re growing quickly every day, as a company and as individuals. There are new markets and challenges to conquer and new products to create and launch, which means countless opportunities to grow and develop.
At iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us if you are passionate about truly making a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
For this position we’re looking for a professional who:
• Is an exceptional inbound marketer who knows all about MoFu.
• Is comfortable with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, RD Station and SEM Rush.
• Is a digital citizen who knows how to interact on-line and has built a broad personal on-line footprint.
• Has a proven track record of creating content and organizing inbound workflows.
• Is highly objective and analytical, comfortable with generating and testing hypotheses as well as judging success by metrics.
• Creating and optimizing Landing Pages, CTAs and Thank You Pages.
• Converting visitors into leads.
• Nurturing, scoring, qualifying and handing off leads.
• Creating and optimizing workflows.
• Upholding a culture of experimentation and innovation within the marketing team.
• Positively influencing team members and contributing to a productive, collaborative, fun and innovative work environment.
• 1-5 years of relevant work experience as an inbound marketer with MoFu responsibilities
• Great written and oral communications skills • Knowledge in Google Analytics, SEM Rush, RD Station • Social & networking skills (on-line and off-line)
• Customer-centric and results-driven
• Rigorous attention to details and focus on quality of deliverables
• Able to work with autonomy and deliver on time
• Passionate about helping entrepreneurs and small-business owners thrive
This is a full-time position based in Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil.
Want to help small business owners work smarter, earn more and live better? Submit your CV!