Data & Analytics – São Paulo
Business Analyst - São Paulo, Brazil
iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has more than 300 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, São Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We are looking for a Business Analyst to our office in Brazil. You would be responsible for supporting the local team with data driven decision making through mastering and ownership of our BI tool and selected in-depth analysis, business plans development, analysing KPIs to make the right business questions and point the business units in the right direction.
The role involves converting data into growth and business value, understanding past performance, improve future performance and finding and measuring opportunities. We are looking for someone that take initiatives and solve problems in the Brazilian market with support from the Growth Analytics Team in Stockholm.
You will work to provide data driven analytics and support in cross-functional teams focusing on projects that will drive valuable insights. Projects will range from reporting, financial analysis and forecasts, business intelligence, product analytics, business plans, data science and statistics.
You should have a keen interest in iZettle's business concept and sector combined with the ability to use and work with data. You should be self-driven, passionate and creative in the way you solve and create problems.
- Proactively support business analytics work and ensure data driven decision making
- Help to identify and evaluate new growth opportunities
- Master and promote our Business Intelligence tool to ensure widespread use
- Present findings and insights across other teams in the organization
- Create transparency and understanding of ongoing performance
- Own the forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes
- Analytical, creative and structured mindset
- Independent and proactive
- Major in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Business (with quantitative component) or similar degree
- Strong business acumen; team player
- Ability to structure and synthesize unstructured and complex information
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Relevant experience in business analytics/statistics/mathematical models
- Database knowledge and advanced SQL
- Experience in financial modelling, P&L, LTV, PBT, etc.
- Previous consulting experience is highly desirable
- Python is a plus, or experience in other language with data science focus
- Relevant industry experience from a payments/ecommerce/web startup
- Entrepreneurial experience
This is a full-time position. Sounds exciting? Please submit your resumé in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!