Data & Analytics – Stockholm
Are you passionate about building a culture inspired by data?
At iZettle, we are scaling the Data Analytics team and are looking for passionate data analysts just like you to join us. Your mission will be to help iZettle make life better for our merchants by ensuring decisions inspired by data are made throughout the iZettle organisation. Sound good so far? Well using state-of-the-art tools and amazing techniques, you’ll connect the dots between user behaviour, strategy and value for iZettle.
Joining our Analytics team at iZettle, you will join a central team of around 10 analysts and developers supporting all teams across iZettle. The Analytics team works across a wide range of topics and your role will be built by a mix of your interest and capabilities as well as the need from our side.
The day to day:
- You analyse tons of data to extract valuable insights, and work closely with stakeholders and Heads of Product throughout the organisation to enable them to make the right decisions.
- You turn you’re recommendations into actionable insights, and visualise this on Dashboards to make sure it happens.
- Conduct A/B Testing to aid product development.
- Build KPIs and Success metrics to give to the product team.
- Extracting Data using SQL.
We’d love if:
- You have 1-4 years of relevant experience working with analytics
- You have an analytical and creative mind-set
- You have a passion for and understanding of Product and Business
- You have experience using SQL to extract and analyse data
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Business, Math or similar
We would be impressed if you have:
- Delivered analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Used modern analysis tools (Python/pandas, R, machine learning)
- Experience as developer
- Experience from working in a fast growing start up company
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply!