Full time customer engagement agent
Business Support – Mexico DF
We are looking for Customer Engagement Agents to join the highly motivated Customer Engagement team in Mexico who are committed to delivering outstanding and professional service.
- Provide customers with information on how to use the iZettle app and card reader to accept credit card payments.
- Provide customer support either by email, phone, in person and on social media in a friendly and effective way.
- Ensure the delivery of the objectives and KPIs set by the headquarters.
- Increase the number of active users.
- Lower response times and number of interactions.
- Keep a high ratio of Customer Satisfaction.
- Communicate with the rest of the team and other areas.
- Periodically carry out projects to improve the area’s effectiveness and efficiency.
We are looking for Full-time (10:30 - 19:30 hrs) Customer Service Agents to join our highly motivated call centre in Mexico and our current agents committed to delivering outstanding and professional service.
- Punctual, proactive, fast learner, self-driven & open to feedback.
- Full-time availability (Monday-Friday 10:30-17:30 hrs, Sunday 10-14hrs).
- Students or graduates (preferably humanities or engineering).
- You have a positive attitude and are a genuine team player.
- Good grammar and punctuation skills in Spanish.
- Knowledge and interest in gadgets, apps, mobile devices, internet, social media, electronics, technology, IT and similar.
- Previous experience in customer service, call centers, hospitality industry is a plus.
- Preferably previous experience selling or offering customer support in cellphone companies.
- Preferably previous experience in courier / logistics companies.
- English 80%.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!