UX Writer - Stockholm
We’re looking for a UX writer to join our design team in Stockholm. You’ll be writing clear, cohesive copy for all parts of our product across the full product lifecycle. You’ll collaborate with designers and researchers to develop the best possible user experience, define our brand and ensure a consistently high standard of spelling and grammar. We’re after a natural-born word lover who understands communication strategy and how this impacts design. We lead with design but we’re looking for a passionate writer who can confidently suggest improvements to design flows and show how copy can help.
People put their livelihoods in our hands when they choose to use iZettle – with the right copy, you can give small merchants the power they need to succeed, and protect independent business in a world of giants.
What you’ll do:
- Write relatable copy to simplify complex interfaces across web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, product messaging)
- Develop the language we use as a brand (across all touchpoints including micro-content, UI labels, emails, and long-form copy)
- Work with user research to set strategy
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Name products and features
- Proofread the copy written by designers
- Produce style guides and tone-of-voice documents
- Put forward hypotheses and test your work
- Present and justify your work to stakeholders
- Write in UK English
Who you are:
- Native English speaker
- Degree-level written English (perfect spelling and grammar)
- At least three years of experience working with UX copy
- Able to present a broad visual portfolio with case studies
- Experience of working as part of a design team
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience of working to an internal style guide
- Experience of working with mobile-responsive design
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!