Software Support Developer
Engineering | Edinburgh
Go where people speak your language
We're looking for a Software Support Developer to join our team in Edinburgh. We're growing, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to make a real and lasting impact on the future of iZettle Pro. You'll work in small, cross-functional teams, collaborating with other areas of the business. We really encourage personal development, learning new things and sharing knowledge with your peers.
- Identify issues and coordinate follow up actions, including fixing the issue yourself if possible
- Point of contact for our support team to escalate technical issues
- Grow our internal admin tool by identifying issues that could be solved programmatically and creating tools to do so
- Prioritising issues with the product team
- Document issues with a view to creating a knowledge base to work from in future
- This role will not involve direct customer communication
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Technical experience and a logical thinker with a talent for solving problems
- Good communication skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- A good team player who can work well with others
- You’ve got a passion for new and exciting technologies?
- Great communication skills
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!