Product Director - Growth
iZettle is seeking a high energy, hands-on Product Director (Growth), with a strong track record of leading multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, startup environment and bring sharp strategic thinking paired with strong execution.
You’ll envision and articulate a clear path to get there to accelerate the growth of iZettle by 10x.
Your focus will be on 3 main areas...
Drive product strategy, road-mapping, and execution across the organization.
- Set Area Product vision and Roadmap.
- Think strategically and articulate that strategy
- Make cross-functional, strategic trade-offs
- Informed by Data
Create and empower a professional product management discipline.
- Train and invest in improving product managers who have overseen multiple stages of the lifecycle of high use products
- Represent product management at the executive level
- Empower PMs in their organization to work effectively and get things done
- Build programs to train and support PMs
Collaborate & set cross-company product management processes.
- Develop processes needed to run product development efficiently, prioritize product decisions, and launch products
- Identify, understand and close gaps in talent, knowledge, processes, tools for the Growth area.
The Product Director forms together with the Tech Manager and the Design Director the leadership for the Area. In this capacity you are jointly responsible for:
- Setting goals together with each team, and providing the means and guidance needed for reaching them
- Providing clear mission and expected outcomes in relation to overall strategy
- Providing sufficient time and resources
- Providing regular feedback on team priorities and solutions
- Adjust mission/outcomes based on feedback from the team
- Assisting the teams to unblock impediments
- Encouraging the teams to continuously learn and improve
To succeed in the role, we believe you have the following skills
- A passionate leader with a solid experience of leading people in a high-paced and agile environment.
- A visionary communicator, yet improvement-driven and hands-on when needed.
- You have experience from hyper-growing organizations
- You thrive in organizations with a large portion of ambiguity
- A relevant education, preferably a Master degree or/and professional qualification in engineering
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!