We’re looking for curious and engaged Data Analysts to join our Business Analytics team. Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed through the use of data? Do you enjoy solving business problems and seeing a measurable impact of your work? Join our team in Stockholm!
Make sense of big data for small businesses
Business Analytics is a part of the central Analytics team, with a focus on supporting commercial teams such as Marketing, Support and Sales in making informed decisions based on data. Your mission is to help iZettle make life better for our merchants by ensuring that we focus on what matters and apply a data-driven way of working throughout the organization - whether it’s about refining our acquisition engine, improving the customer experience or experimenting on a new go-to-market strategy. With the power of Google Cloud Platform and using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, we make sense of data to continuously improve our business and create value for iZettle.
As a Data Analyst at iZettle
- You’ll own end-to-end analytics for your area, from tracking and defining KPIs to setting targets and running A/B tests to evaluate the impact of new initiatives
- You’ll partner with department leads and other stakeholders within the organisation to enable and promote data-driven decision making and provide clarity on how each team is contributing to iZettle’s success
- You’ll empower other iZettlers to use data in their work by training them and developing our data platform and making data accessible through our BI tools
- You’ll articulate and communicate actionable insights and recommendations based on data
The skills you need to succeed
As a Data Analyst at iZettle, you’ll join a central team of 10+ inspiring analysts who support all areas of iZettle. You will be at the heart of driving understanding of how our business performs and be able to see your ideas and recommendations make business impact. The team works across a wide range of business areas and questions, so your role will vary and evolve based on your interest, expertise and business need.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have previous experience in using analytics to support decision-making, ideally within a fast-changing, digital environment
- You have an analytical mind-set and a strong business sense, with a creative approach to scoping problems while striving to make an impact
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes product and business decisions
- You are a great communicator and you're comfortable explaining complex methods and results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have knowledge in statistics and know how to deal with random chance
- You are fluent in SQL and have programming experience
Additionally, if you have used analysis tools such as Pandas, R or SPSS, have advanced coding skills or previous exposure to senior leadership, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!