Product Analyst - Growth
We are scaling the Data Analytics team and are looking for passionate Product Analysts to join us. As a Product Analyst in our Growth team, you'll use data to shape iZettle’s product growth and business strategy. You’ll create insights that drive strategic decisions for the product teams that you are in - identifying growth opportunities, understanding product performance, user behavior, and defining metrics to guide the product/business.
Are you curious and excited to work with using data to improve user onboarding? Do you have a passion for using data to drive key growth, product, and business decisions? Join us!
As a Product Analyst at iZettle
You’ll own and manage the Growth KPIs and Success Metrics in collaboration with Product Manager and the team. The role includes working cross-functionally to create and communicate key insights, influence key decisions and offer recommendations to leadership. You’ll also partner with Product Managers and Engineers to drive adoption into the product and establish prioritization of work. Other than this you will:
- Provide weekly, monthly insights, strategic analysis, and opportunities for the team to act on and inform product direction.
- Work with engineering and data platform to build datasets, ensure data tracking and A/B testing is in place for relevant experiments that are going live / is live.
- Ensure team is informed about the current performance of activation and growth experiments, contextualize strategies to understand success or failure.
- Understand user-behavioral drivers of product performance to shape how to grow iZettle products for merchants in specific markets.
We hire people. Not CV’s.
As a Product Analyst focusing on Growth at iZettle, you'll join a central team of 20 inspiring analysts and developers who support all areas of iZettle. You will be at the heart of driving understanding for building the best experiences that scale for our iZettle merchants. It will be important that you are a team player who’s able to quickly partner with cross-functional stakeholders to so you can turn insights into actions. We believe you have attention to details and that you have a commitment to deliver high-quality results.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have experience analyzing growth data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- You understand the fundamentals of statistical application, applying concepts like correlation vs causation, normal distribution, probability, and hypothesis testing.
- You have experience working with design to match Quantitative and Qualitative data.
- You have a deep understanding of Cohort and Retention analysis with activation and engagement metrics as levers to drive deeper growth plus continued Product-Market fit.
- You have experience of manipulating large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; proficient in SQL.
Bonus if you are:
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Google Analytics
Additionally, if you have used the most recent analysis tools (Python/pandas, R, machine learning), have advanced coding skills or experience with BI tools (Amplitude, Looker, Mixpanel or mParticle), let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply!