Due to continued growth we’re looking for a Sales Administrator to join our sales team in London. This is an instrumental role and you will be contributing to the overall success of the UK Sales organisation by supporting Field sales, Key account management and Partnerships.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
You’ll be responsible for making sure the day to day administration of the UK Sales org runs smoothly. You’ll be working very closely with the team to help prioritise their workload effectively.
Your day to day will involve:
- Maintaining customers details within our CRM
- Generating prospect lists for outbound business development
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure sales pipeline is effectively managed
- Assisting with the creation of new business proposals and administration of pre and post sale activities
- Supporting both new and existing iZettle accounts, delivering excellent standards of customer experience
- Liaising with our customer support team for case escalation
- Coordinating sales activity, including diary management
We hire people. Not CVs.
We’re on the lookout for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and wants to see our sales team hit their goals.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience using CRM Systems (Ideally SalesForce)
- Exposure to working within a sales team
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. In 2018 our story got more exciting when we joined the PayPal family, this has enabled us to continue to grow and help support small business across the world. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!