Credit Risk Lead
iZettle’s credit products help small businesses get the financing they need to grow their business and compete against the giants. We currently offer our merchants both a Business Loan and a Cash Advance.
We’re looking for a driven and skilled Credit Risk Lead to play a key role in our lending proposition. You will be driving the vision and execution of our risk management in the credit domain.
We would love you to bring your deep understanding of credit, finance and technology to the team. Using your expertise to help us work on a global scale by combining our machine learning, and engineering capabilities, alongside business and strategy.
Bring your creativity and ideas on how lending should work in a modern and digital-first world. Our success will not come by doing “business as usual” but rather through innovation and intelligence.
You will be working in a fast-paced challenging environment where you will interact with everyone from credit analysts and data scientists to stakeholders in the finance, compliance and product departments.
Day to day tasks will include
- Increasing the team’s skills through inspiration, coaching and sharing your knowledge.
- Adjusting everything from underwriting to collections in order to drive the business in the right direction.
- Setting goals for issuance and credit losses.
- Plan for new market entries as well as expanding and changing the lending-product portfolio.
- Understanding the risk drivers in the portfolio and leading governance initiatives.
- Management and responsibility of credit performance reporting.
- Steer the Credit Risk focus: for example, decide what to automate and not.
- Have credit risk experience within SME lending with a proven track record within portfolio and credit risk strategy.
- Have knowledge and experience in modern underwriting technologies such as machine learning methodologies.
- Be passionate about data and how it can drive strategies.
- Have knowledge of the full credit life cycle: underwriting, monitoring, servicing, precollection, post-default collections.
- Be excited to inspire and boost a team of 8 ambitious and super smart colleagues.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!