Are you up for a fun challenge in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced company with exciting times ahead?
We’re looking for an experienced marketer with a strong marketing toolbox to join our Marketing team. You have a track record of leading strong brands and managing various marketing projects and experience across multiple geographies. You thrive in fast paced environments with changing priorities.
You are passionate about contributing to business growth with a strong focus on ROI and you know how to successfully get people to work with you to succeed.
You’re resourceful, flexible and driven. You pride yourself in being a team player and you’re fun to be around. For you, there is no project too big or too small. You enjoy focusing on the big picture, while ensuring all details are aligned.
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role and a great opportunity for someone who is up for an exciting challenge and exciting times ahead.
Day to day tasks will include
- Leading marketing campaigns and activities to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Working closely with our Product team and Sales team to ensure the right go to market initiatives and executions.
- Working with our Creatives and Media teams to ensure our offers are clearly communicated to the right target group in the right channel at the right time.
We hire people. Not CVs.
It would be awesome if you…
- Have significant experience in a similar role with demonstrated strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Have strong negotiation skills and an ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Are data driven with strong analytical skills - able to evaluate channel and campaign success from strategic, brand and financial perspectives.
- Have experience from customer insights and qualitative as well as quantitative research.
- Have relevant demand generation strategy and execution experience.
- Thrive in a fast paced and continuously changing environment and you have a natural ability to contribute with structure in non structured contexts.
Extra plus bonus points for:
- A background in a high growth tech and/or payments company
- Previous experience in the retail industry
- Knowledge in Adobe suite (PSD, Illustrator) and Keynote
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!