Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Business Functions
Business Support - Stockholm
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner to join us and shape the future of the payment industry.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner to join us and shape the future of the payment industry. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants and as part of a growing in-house TA team, you’ll be a key partner to our hiring teams and play an essential part in our growth by bringing top talent to iZettle.
Business, but not as usual
Based in our Stockholm headquarter you’ll join the iZettle TA team, currently distributed across Sweden and the UK. You will primarily partner with our Business, Operations and Central teams: ranging from Sales to Support, from Marketing to Finance and from HR to Risk - you’ll see it all! As full-fledged TA Partner, you’ll play a key role in shaping their success by identifying, engaging and closing top talent to help their continued growth across some of our key European markets including Sweden, France and Germany. You’ll also have the opportunity to help shape your own function and team by driving projects to design and embed disruptive talent acquisition best practices across areas like Diversity and Inclusion, Candidate Engagement, Strategic Sourcing and Employer Branding.
- Own full-cycle recruitment activities for the Business functions, from sourcing to closing
- Partner closely with our business leaders to understand their specific people needs and build tailored recruitment strategies to deliver against them
- Participate in determining strategic hiring priorities and approaches.
- Champion a shared view of recruitment quality and drive improvement initiatives across all of your areas
- Bring a creative, practical approach to develop and support Talent Acquisition’s ambition to continuously iterate and improve
- Collaborate with the wider HR team both locally and globally, to ensure a seamless people experience
The skills you need to succeed
You’re passionate about bringing the right people to the right team and it shows! You don’t shy away from questioning established recruitment practices, you think big but know the value of quick, small iterations. You thrive in a fast-paced, diverse working environment, where no two days are the same and you can have an impact at all levels. You understand a scaling and international organisation’s need to balance urgency and quality in hiring and skilfully use data insights to drive change.
Furthermore, you have:
- Proven experience in-house within a full-cycle recruitment role and some previous exposure to corporate hiring – be it in Sales, Marketing, Finance or similar
- International professional exposure: whether it’s within a bigger organisation, your hiring activities or your own background, you understand and can adapt to very diverse groups of colleagues and candidates
- You are a curious, fast learner with a good sense for setting priorities and keeping focus
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!