Director of Sales & Channel Partnerships - Nordics (maternity cover 10 months)
As a Director of Sales & Channel Partnerships, you will lead strategic sales channels, new business development and key partnerships for iZettle products and services across the Nordics, driving a cross-functional team in order to enhance growth and hit sales goals in the area.
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. We need the best and brightest to help us get this done.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
The role requires vision, the ability to lead and a truly creative and resourceful approach.
- You would be responsible for the management and execution of sales and partnerships campaigns
- Driving overall Market Development objectives through team projects and initiatives
- Provide market insights and creative coaching that build lead generation across the team.
- Identify potential new areas of business growth both with existing customers and new markets
- Manage a team of established Business Development Managers & account executives including training, developing and mentoring
We hire people. Not CVs.
You are professional, organised and motivated as well as having the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales forecasting and business development across a significant geographic region - SaaS experience would be a plus
- An excellent and proven team leader, who can organise, inspire and coach the team around them
- A natural relationship builder with great communication skills, both internally and externally
- Self-motivating – have the ability to take setbacks, learn, adapt and go again
- At least 5 years in a leadership position
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.