Social Media Coordinator
Help shape the online social presence of one of the fastest growing companies in fintech! We are looking for someone to fill the role of a Social Media Coordinator in Stockholm. Reporting to our Head of Social, you will play a key role managing the coordination and administration of iZettle’s social channels presence and growth, across Europe.
You’ll be hands-on responsible in managing the coordination and creation of content for our official channels, working closely with media, support and localisation. You’ll also continuously monitor, review and evaluate social activity and performance.
To be a good fit for this role you are extremely organized, analytical and a creative spirit that enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Manage long-term planning, creation and coordination of social content
- Administrate localisations of content for our channels across Europe (working closely with our localisation manager)
- Keep track of trends in online marketing and social media in particular
- Continuous insights-driven reporting on social performance
Skills to pay the bills
- Previous experience of working with social media as a marketing platform and a fundamental understanding for the workings of social media
- Highly organised
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong editing skills and attention to detail. Expert English language knowledge is a prerequisite to be considered. If you are native that’s a plus!
- A fast learner and open to feedback
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Embrace challenges and inspire to new ways of thinking
- A positive approach and a genuine team player
- Proactive and get-it-done attitude
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!