Junior Sales Executive
Sales | Berlin
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Sales Executive to join our German sales team in Berlin. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from qualifying leads to closing leads and on-boarding new customers.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
We really care about helping small businesses succeed in a world of Giants. You’ll be responsible for looking after our customers from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with them and really understand what their business needs are. You’ll be able to advise them how to effectively use iZettle’s products and how they can optimise sales to grow their business.
Your day to day will involve
· Managing the full sales cycle from qualifying leads to closing deals
· Checking in on existing customers offering advice as they grow
· Generating new business through outbound calling and introducing people to the world of iZettle
· Building and managing your sales pipeline
· Managing, tracking and reporting all sales activities using SalesForce
· Proactively researching your territory
· Maximising in-bound sales leads to ensure high conversion levels
· Providing web demos to potential customers
We hire people. Not CVs.
We’re ideally looking for some who has previous sales experience or who has had exposure to working closely with a sales team. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is foreword thinking, when you encounter a problem you come to the team with solutions.
· You’ll be fluent in both German and English
· You’ll have a drive to meet and succeed your targets
· You’ll have a real desire to make a contribution to the sales team
Nice to Haves:
· Previous sales experience within a high growth company
· Experience using SalesForce
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. In 2018 our story got more exciting when we joined the PayPal family, this has enabled us to continue to grow and help support small business across the world. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!