Business Support | Stockholm
As a Cash Management, you are responsible for maintaining the business processes by managing the company’s cash flows and cash management structure. We are looking for a candidate who appreciates to work in the full value chain of the payment, from order, to integrations, to execution and any operations there in between in regards to the groups interaction with the internal- and external payments infrastructure.
Business, but not as usual
• Manage the company’s internal transfer flows and schema.
• Be responsible for the manual handling of any needed adjustments to the customer ledgers
• Responsible for the company’s back office flows with support from the Junior Cash Manager.
• Manage all iZettle entities flows to the parents centralized cash pool.
• Be responsible for, and coordinate, all integration efforts relating to Cash Management as iZettle enters the world of its new parent.
• Act as Treasury’s representative in internal- and external forums relating to the cash management activities of the company.
• Responsible for all bank account admin of the group, supported by the Junior Cash Manager.
We hire people. Not CVs.
● We believe you have c 5-10, or more, years of experience from building, or managing, cash pools in an international context from a bank or large corp.
● You have a Master’s in Economics, Engineering or Finance.
● You know the ins and outs of MT-, CAMT-, and PAIN files, Physical- Vs Virtual Cash Pools, and you think it’s a blast!
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● International expertise in setting up or managing MCCY cash pools.
● Previous leadership experience.
● Previous work in migrating cash pools between jurisdictions.
● Liquidity optimization and cash concentration work.
● Workable Spanish or Portuguese is a plus, but not needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● The ability, and interested, to see and understand the full value chain of payments.
● Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of establishing effective working relationships with a diverse number of departments and functions.
● Ability to communicate effectively and articulately in both oral and written communication in both Swedish and English is required.
● Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible!
CV’s to be collected over the summer, and the recruitment process will start by mid-Aug.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!