Junior Cash Manger
Business Support | Stockholm
As a Junior Cash Management, you are responsible for maintaining the business processes by managing the company’s cash flows and cash management structure. We are looking for a candidate who appreciates to work in the full value chain of the payment, from order, to integrations, to execution and any operations there in between in regards to the groups interaction with the external payments infrastructure.
Business, but not as usual
We're looking for someone who want to shoulder:
• Manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis
• Manage the adjustments needed to the customer ledger(s), reflecting the above
• Back Office settlement of currency transactions and derivatives
• Resolve any issues related to daily cash operation and or foreign currency exchange
• Extract and deliver bookkeeping orders needed to the Accounting team to be booked accordingly
• Continuously handling incoming payments for receivables relating to the Cash Advance portfolio
We hire people. Not CVs.
● We believe you have just completed your studies and looking for an exciting place to start your journey in to the world! We further believe that you’ve studied Accounting or Economics.
● Completed Master’s degree.
● Previous work in accounting or bookkeeping is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● The ability, and interested, to see and understand the full value chain of payments.
● Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of establishing effective working relationships with a diverse number of departments and functions.
● Ability to communicate effectively and articulately in both oral and written communication in both Swedish and English.
● Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
This is a full-time position starting as soon as you’re available, preferably pre the end of August.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
CV’s to be collected over the summer, and the recruitment process will start by mid-Aug.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!