Sales | Edinburgh
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for developing an industry and be responsible for winning new business. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional!
We’re a big deal for small businesses
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. We're looking for people who are excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact, and rapidly develop their career in sales.
- Responsible for closing business predominantly through an inside sales model
- Generating new business pipeline through outbound initiatives and working alongside demand generation teams to capitalise on interest
- Managing, tracking and reporting all sales activities with Salesforce
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement
- Territory research
We hire people. Not CVs.
You have the skills to win great deals and possess the ability to approach our clients as well as colleagues. As a person you are motivated, competitive, persuasive and hard working. You want your team to win, and you play the right way!
- A hands-on attitude with attention to detail
- Curiosity for the latest trends and industry information
- Excellent telephone manner
- A real desire to make a contribution to the sales team
- Genuine passion for sales & service and a “Get it done” mentality
- Excellent negotiating and people skills
- You love new challenges and are passionate about providing the best customer experience
- Flexible, creative and independent
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!