We’re excited to be looking for a User Experience Designer with a proven track record of shaping beautifully crafted experiences for our users across platforms, based on user insights and business requirements.
You’ll join a growing team of skilled, and multi-faceted designers collaborating across all departments involved in the product discovery and development process.
- You’ll be creating clear and easy-to-understand descriptions of how products and services should be organised and behave that are derived from qualitative and quantitative customer insights, and inline with the overall iZettle experience.
- You’ll be working in a small cross-functional team together with designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions about the desirability, feasibility and viability of the product.
- You’ll be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data – meeting users in their environment on a regular basis.
- A talented user experience designer who feels equally at home observing users and working with complex flows and intuitive interfaces.
- Confident about being an ambassador for users and sharing user insights within the company.
- Actively seeking user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
- An open seeker of constructive feedback with a strong willingness to learn and improve.
- A natural team player with experience from working in a non-siloed, non-waterfall process.
- Able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team.
- Aware of the value of showing and shipping work early and often - prototyping concepts at the required fidelity to communicate ideas quickly.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application in with some examples of your very best work and we'll take it from there. Go on, hit apply and say hello!