You’re more than a writer, you’re a problem-solver with an ability to cut to the core of a brief and see the creative potential of projects that might appear complex at first.
While you’re happy to work under your own steam, you also know the value of being a team player. We all learn and improve through sharing and feedback, so you have to be happy to get your work reviewed by peers and managers, and also able to take the feedback on board and work with it.
Business, but not as usual...here's what you'll have to handle.
- Ideation and creative concepts
- Writing copy for a range of purposes and channels: brand and product campaigns, social media, display
- Editing and proof copy written by other writers
- Signing-off on English language copy
- Advising on copy and language questions
What do we need from you?
- Fully fluent English copywriter
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience of copywriting (full-time)
- Agency/consultancy experience
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating creative and strategic ability
- Proven ability to write engaging copy across a range of different channels
- Ability to proof and edit copy written by others
We hire people. Not CVs. Are you...?
- Team player - sharing & feedback is how we learn and improve
- Able to handle stress and strict deadlines
- Highly proactive and able to take the initiative
- Organisational skills
- Presentation skills
At iZettle, we’re all about changing people’s lives.
With our card reader and apps, we make starting, running, and growing a business easier than ever. This means that budding business owners can realise their dreams and ideas successfully.
So that, when the rest of us hit the high street, or a local market, we get more choice. More fun shops, more independent coffee places and restaurants and food trucks and what have you.
We think that’s worth getting out of bed for.
If you can see why, you’d probably get along swimmingly with us at iZettle.
We can offer you a role full of potential in a fintech company in hyper-growth. It’s a fun and fast-moving place where you’ll never be short of interesting and challenging work.
If this sounds like you, do send us your CV, your portfolio, and a few words about yourself.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!