Senior iOS Developer - Payments
Engineering & IT - Stockholm
We are looking for a senior iOS Developers to join our Tech Department. You will be part of the Payments Experience team and together we will enable merchants from all around the world to take payments and grow their businesses.
We're dedicated to deliver a product that our users can depend on and love to use. There are always new features to be developed, new technologies to try out and new problems to tackle. We're constantly revisiting previous solutions to improve what we already have and learn from past mistakes and pick up new things along the way.
Go where the people speak your language
As an iOS Developer in the Payments team, you will play a meaningful part in developing new, and improve upon existing features of our payments SDK and Point of Sale-app.
Would you like to have a lot to say in the direction of the product and taking the pride of building it?
- You will have the opportunity to contribute on every aspect of our payments SDK and Point of Sale app, from user experience and UI animations, down to card reader integrations.
- You will be adopting new technologies and tools to continuously improve our iOS codebase
- Discuss technical solutions with the rest of your team, and at the end of the day we'll build and ship amazing software to our users.
The Skills You Need To Succeed
- You have a good knowledge of Objective C and Swift
- You have extensive experience working with Apple’s frameworks
- You are determined to write quality code
- A problem solver
- Team player
Nice To Have
- Good understanding or experience with reactive programming
- Experience with open source
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!