We are looking for a software engineer to join our Apps Platform team. Together with Android and iOS engineers, you will be at the core of our app and develop tooling and solutions that will increase productivity and developer experience across the organization. You will make sure we have a solid foundation to build products on and together we will enable merchants from all around the world to take payments and grow their businesses.
Every day merchants around the world depends on iZettle to help them run their businesses. iZettle is aiming to be the one stop shop for small businesses, and our Point of Sale app is at the core.
- Innovate on how we test and deliver our app, both internally and to the Play Store
- Empower others teams at iZettle to build scalable, maintainable and robust features
- Identify and mitigate bottlenecks in the app development process
- Develop and improve shared components such as networking layer, session management and localization logic
- Enable other teams to troubleshoot bugs, measure health and performance by visualisation
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of Android development experience and have a good knowledge of both Kotlin and Java
- You have previous experience configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration/Delivery tools.
- You have designed and maintained libraries used by others
- Interested in keeping up-up-date with the latest technological developments
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Good understanding of reactive programming (such as RxJava/RxKotlin)
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!