Go where art meets science
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced Visual Product Designer with a proven track record in connecting user-centred product development with exceptional visual design.
You’ll join a diverse, cross functional team collaborating across all aspects of the product development life cycle within iZettles eCommerce platform. Helping small business owners realise their goals by creating a true omni channel experience for their customers.
- You’ll be shaping beautifully crafted online shopping experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and inline with our strategic business objectives.
- You’ll be working in small cross-functional teams together with other designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions that influence and drive the design of iZettles eCommerce platform.
- You’ll be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- An incredible visual designer with an intimate understanding of the interplay between visual design, interaction and usability.
- You have experience working within eCommerce or similar, crafting modern digital platforms with proven impact
- You have a user-focused design mentality. You actively seek user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
- An open seeker of constructive feedback, you’re are as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it.
- A natural team player experienced working within an Agile environment.
- Able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider development organisation
- Confident in showing and shipping work early and often - prototyping concepts at the required fidelity to communicate ideas quickly.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms.
- Able to translate core brand values into product and service level interactions.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
As an iZettle designer you will be given a lot of freedom and great responsibility. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely knit team of amazing designers to support you.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application in English with some examples of your very best work and we'll take it from there.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!