Making sense of big data for small businesses
We are scaling the Credit Risk team and are looking for a curious and motivated Credit Risk Analyst to join us. Our mission is to assess and optimize iZettle’s credit risk by making informed decisions based on the data at our disposal. As part of the team, you’ll use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to quantify risks and produce key insights, so as to continuously improve our strategy and ultimately set up the future of credit risk management for iZettle.
Business, but not as usual
As a Credit Risk Analyst at iZettle you’ll join an ambitious, dynamic team and be able to see your ideas and recommendations make business impact in real-time.
- You’ll work with raw data, help transform it and carry out analysis as well as research to derive insights and quantify risks. You would also help to maintain and improve existing data analysis tools and reports aimed at understanding the portfolio credit risk.
- You’ll work with the team to develop financial models to be used in refining underwriting cut-offs and approval strategies and work closely together with tech teams to develop overall credit risk infrastructure. You’ll also evaluate new sources of data to be integrated into decision making.
- You’ll articulate actionable business recommendations based on data and create impactful visualisations to aid stakeholders take strategic decision in regards to our lending products.
- You’ll help to set up, monitor and develop risk and performance metrics and reporting packages for the credit risk area. You’ll also identify strengths and weaknesses in our existing credit strategy and formulate hypotheses to improve portfolio performance.
We hire people. Not CVs.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have a relevant academic degree in finance, engineering, statistics or similar analytical/quantitative field
- You have previous experience of using analytics to support credit risk and decision-making, ideally with a background in financial modelling
- You have an analytical mind-set but also a creative approach to scoping business problems and questions
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes business decisions
- You’re proficient in using SQL to extract data and analysis tools such as Python or R. If you also have experience with software development, that’s a plus.
- You have prior experience of data visualisation and reporting, as well as superior communication and presentation skills.
Additionally, if you have a good working experience from payments or the financial industry, that would be great!
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!