iZettle are looking for a delivery-focused sales operations professional who would love the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and create a 'best in class' function to make a real impact on our commercial teams.
Business, but not as usual
From day one, you’ll be given the autonomy to:
- Shape the sales operations function, putting your own spin on things; using your experience to navigate your way through a complex environment - simplifying it for those around you.
- Drive change - you’ll be a critical piece of the development puzzle. Our industry and our business are moving at light-speed - expect to be a catalyst for this.
- Be a leader - you’ll hold a pivotal, cross-functional role and will be directly involved in the strategy of how we do business.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to construct and manage suitable commission models across Commercial teams. Particularly to help highlight and implement efficiency opportunities through insightful data analysis, in order to drive increased performance of all commercial areas.
- Align on both strategy and day-to-day operations with the wider sales team; keeping a close working proximity with them in order to overcome any complexities or obstacles together.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Proven professional experience in an international commercial support/operations role. Ideally coming from a background where you've been modelling and identifying process improvements within a commercial department.
- A history of creating and maintaining forecasting models (and supporting data) that you've used in preparing and presenting to C-level stakeholders.
- English fluency
Nice to haves:
- Project ownership - you can create a roadmap from a standing start in a variety of working environments (larger corporates or smaller SMEs) - you can be versatile with what works well and when to apply it.
- Experience of working with fintech/payments - hitting the ground running with prior knowledge always helps a smooth integration!
- Additional language capability.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!