Junior Credit Analyst
iZettle is looking for a talented Analyst to join our Credit Risk team in Stockholm. The Risk department works closely with our growth, product and development teams to determine eligibility for our credit products. We are constantly challenging ourselves to rethink our processes and decisions, in order to accept more users while maintaining risk at acceptable levels.
Ideal candidates have technical tools combined with a business understanding, are highly ambitious and natural problem solvers. We are looking for an individual that enjoys working in small teams as well as independently, handles multitasking and can communicate well.
You will join our Risk team, and become a full member from day one. You will use your technical skills to harness vast amounts of data in order to solve business questions.
Business, but not as usual
You will assess the credit risk of our applicants and analyse customer behaviour. You will be assigned your own projects that you will lead from start until delivery. In addition, you will help in addressing day-to-day questions. Your work will also involve working with colleagues from other departments.
- Developing decision guidelines for our existing (iZettle Advance) and our new credit product (iZettle Business Loans)
- Preparations of new markets/products including research and analysis
- Ad-hoc projects that range from presentations and stakeholder management to designing and documenting processes
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Smart, hard-working and fun-loving
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A quick learner and self-starter
- Someone with 3 years of coursework with proven excellent results in Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- A strong analytical and creative mind, with project management skills
- A resourceful and creative researcher with a “getting things done” attitude – one way or another
It would also be nice (though not essential) to have:
- Experience in SQL, VBA, Matlab, Python or similar
- Extra-curricular activities (entrepreneurship, non-profits, student union, etc.)
- Experience from a payments business, entrepreneurial experience, international background
- Additional language skills
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!