Product Data Analyst - Growth
Data & Analytics | Stockholm
Making sense of big data for small businesses
We are scaling the Data Analytics team and are looking for a curious and motivated junior analyst to join us. You’ll be helping to support the Growth product area, whose mission is to increase iZettle’s reach by improving merchant acquisition and activation, as well as optimise cross-product upselling to existing merchants. As part of the team, you’ll use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to analyse user behaviour, identify trends and produce key insights, so as to continuously improve our strategy and ultimately create value for iZettle.
Business, but not as usual
As a Product Data Analyst at iZettle you’ll join a central team of 10+ inspiring analysts who support all areas of iZettle, and be able to see your ideas and recommendations make business impact in real-time.
- You’ll work with raw data, help transform it and carry out analysis to derive insights and trends. You would also help to maintain and improve existing data analysis tools and reports.
- You’ll articulate actionable business recommendations based on data and create impactful visualisations to track and illustrate progress.
- You’ll help to quantify the values of KPIs and success metrics for the Growth area.
While you would be starting off in the Growth product area, the Data Analytics team works across a wide range of business areas and questions so your role will be varied and could evolve based on your expertise and business needs.
We hire people. Not CVs.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have previous experience of using analytics to support product development and decision-making, ideally within a fast-changing, digital environment
- You have an analytical mind-set but a creative approach to scoping business problems and questions
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes products and business decisions
- You’re proficient in using SQL to extract and analyse data, and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA and Macros not necessary)
- You have prior experience of data visualisation and reporting, as well as superior communication and presentation skills.
Additionally, if you have a good working knowledge of statistics or used analysis tools such as Python or R, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!