Web Designer - Contract
Marketing | Edinburgh
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced Web Designer with a proven track record in connecting user-centred principles with exceptional visual design.
Build our brand on social and beyond
You’ll join a multidisciplinary team of skilled web professionals that bring together expertise in design, content, marketing, tech, and SEO in an agile, insights-driven way.
As Web designer within the Marketing Automation Team, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that iZettle’s customer facing landing pages, across all markets, provide optimal value for both our customers as well as internal stakeholders.
You will work to align the needs of our users and vision of the team with those of Brand and Design.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- You’ll be shaping beautifully crafted web experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and inline with our strategic business objectives.
- You’ll be working across the entire build lifecycle, from discovery, design, development and through multiple site iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data.
- You’ll be working with product teams to understand the key selling points of the different products in the iZettle offer and build a strong, yet easy-to-understand message around them.
The skills you need to succeed
- An incredible visual designer with an intimate understanding of the interplay between visual design, interaction and usability.
- You have a user-focused design mentality. You actively seek user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and frameworks.
- Experience with photography and motion graphics would be a great addition to your tool box.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!