Sales | London
As a Partnership Manager based in our London office you will develop and manage long-term channel partnerships in the UK to make an impact on iZettle’s growth. We are looking for a motivated team player to own and manage existing partnerships as well as develop new partnerships!
We’re a big deal for small businesses
- Develop channel partnerships to drive customer acquisition at scale, from identification to rollout
- Manage existing partners for measurable success on an ongoing basis, including coordination of training, demand generation activities, tracking performance metrics and resolving technical issues
- Work across multiple internal stakeholders to ensure support for the growth of the different partnerships
We hire people. Not CVs.
The skills you need to succeed
- Relevant experience in a partner management role
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building abilities, high commercial acumen
- Driven, entrepreneurial, action-oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working in a fast-paced, always-on, scale-up environment
The skills that set you apart
- Experience in a B2B fintech company or in the payments industry
- Knowledge of the UK small business ecosystem
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!