Looking for a real chance to develop your DevOps skills?
We are looking for a person with a strong interest in technology to join our DevOps Platform Operations Team. You will work in a distributed team of DevOps engineers that develops, maintains and operates the foundational services of iZettle, running everything on AWS with Infrastructure as Code.
You will contribute to our innovation path, by supporting other developers with the setup of environments, identifying the cause of problems and documenting common issues.
We can offer you a great start on your path to becoming a DevOps Engineer. As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced engineers, you will be able to influence and grow within your role.
In addition to this you will have your own competitive educational budget that you can spend as you see best fit.
- Actively collaborate with DevOps engineers, Security operations engineers, Software engineers and Technical product owners.
- Performing operations activities such as the setup of environments, patching of services, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents.
- Support development teams with Terraform and Ansible scripting.
- Developing and supporting infrastructure deployment and automation scripts.
- Participate in planning, demos and retrospectives.
The skills you need to succeed:
- A technical education at university or college level, or equivalent working experience.
- A strong passion for working with new technologies and a desire to learn and improve your knowledge.
- A base understanding of IT related security practices.
And some nice to have:
- Linux administration.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platform.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with containers/docker.
We started iZettle with a single mission; to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
Our tech department is growing quickly along with iZettle, being one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, and represents the backbone of the company.
Sounds exciting? Send us your application right away!