iOS Software engineer - Design Platform
Engineering & IT - Stockholm
We are looking for an iOS software engineer to join our Design Platform team. Together with product designers and other engineers, you will develop tooling and solutions to make the iZettle app look and feel amazing in the hands of our customers. Together we will enable merchants from all around the world to take payments and grow their businesses.
Every day, merchants around the world depend on iZettle to help them run their businesses. iZettle is aiming to be the one stop shop for small businesses, and our Point of Sale app is at the core.
Over the years we’ve developed various tools to assist us in the development of our Point of Sale app in order to improve reliability and efficiency, reduce boilerplate code, ensure a consistent experience both for our users and ourselves working with the code base.
Some of these tools we’ve even open sourced and published blog posts about:
- Empower other teams at iZettle to implement well tested, consistent and accessible UIs that look and feel on brand
- Work closely with UI and UX designers to prototype and implement delightful and intuitive UI components
- Evolve the design language and guidelines used across our entire development organization
- Understand the needs of the engineers and develop a solid foundation for them to work with ease
- Ensure high level of quality, usability and maintainability of the reusable components
- Seize opportunities to work on innovative solutions for common development and cross-platform workflow challenges
We hire people. Not CVs.
- You have 4+ years of iOS development experience and have a good knowledge of Swift
- You have extensive experience working with UIKit and Core Animation
- You are very familiar with the Apple HIG and accessibility on the platform
- Interested in keeping up-up-date with the latest technological developments
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Interested in reactive programming
- You have designed and maintained libraries/apis used by others
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!